Associate Professor (ORCID)
Indiana University (IU)
phone: +1 812 856-5094 (or via Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom)
email: dcavar at the domain where we all are, here at IU (iu.edu)
Indiana University, Department of Linguistics, Ballantine Hall, Room 873, 1020 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, IN 47405, USA.
- talk 11/02/19 - 10:30 AM, Informatics Doctoral Research Forum, Indiana University, Wells Library, Hazelbaker Hall on "On Knowledge Representations and Reasoning for AIs using Deep NLP and Description Logic"
- Analyzing the Mueller Report..., text corpus now available online
- Invited Speaker at the 3rd Asian Conference on Artificial Intelligence Technology (ACAIT 2019), July 5-7, 2019, Chongqing, China.
- Python module now available: Py-JSON-NLP
- paper with Elain Monaghan (IU Media School, Journalism) on "Mapping News Article Content to Knowledge and Event Graph Representations for Validation and Reasoning" at "Media Ethics: Human Ecology in a Connected World" 20th annual convention of the Media Ecology Association, Toronto.
- NLP-lab "HooSIER Semantic Information ExtractoR" (HooSIER) System, Knowledge Graph generation using deep NLP and AI
- NLP-lab JSON-NLP Schema, specification and example code, building an NLP Middleware