Associate Professor (ORCID), Indiana University at Bloomington (IU)
Directing the Natural Language Processing Lab.
- phone: +1 812 856-5094 (or via Signal, Teams, Zoom)
- email: dcavar at the domain where we all are, here at IU (iu.edu) (GNUPG key)
- communication: Signal, Matrix and Element, Twitter, LinkedIn, Call sign KD9POS
- code: GitHub
- office hours: only via personal arrangement, not teaching Fall 2021 and Spring 2022, NLP-Lab meets regularly at least once per week
Department of Linguistics,
Ballantine Hall, Room 516,
1020 E. Kirkwood Ave.,
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA.
- NLP-Lab Meetings are Wednesdays 6 PM in Ballantine Hall, see website and calendar for detail!
- Cavar, D., A. Aljubailan, L. Mompelat, Y. Won, B. Dickson, M. Fort, A. Davis and S. Kim (2022) Event Sequencing Annotation with TIE-ML (2022) in proceedings of the The Eighteenth Joint ACL - ISO Workshop on Interoperable Semantic Annotation (ISA-18 2022), at LREC 2022 in Marsaille, France.
- Jikeli, G., D. Cavar, W. Jeong, D. Miehling, P. Wagh, D. Pak (2022) Toward an AI Definition of Antisemitism? In M. Hübscher and S. von Mering (eds.) Antisemitism on Social Media. Routlage, New York.
- Damir Cavar, Billy Dickson, Ali Aljubailan, Soyoung Kim (2021) “Temporal Information and Event Markup Language: TIE-ML Markup Process and Schema Version 1.0,” In Proceedings of SEMAPRO 2021, Barcelona, Spain.
- no courses in Fall 2021 till Spring 2023
research lab: see public calendar for meeting times during 2021 (contact me, if you would like to join the Teams team)
code, data, and projects: